Here's what you need:
1 BagSquare Pretzels
1 Bag Candy Cane Pretzels or whatever flavor you'd like?
1 Baking sheet and some sort of non-stick surface (parchment paper or silicone mat)
Preheat oven at 250°F.
- Unwrap all Kisses.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Lay out enough pretzels for Kisses.
- Place Kisses on top
- Bake in preheated 250°F oven for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
- When done, take out of oven and place a pretzel on top. Squish down softly until a little resistance is felt.
- Let cool on counter top or place in fridge for quicker results.
The steps are super easy and this recipe is Super Easy for kids to help you with.
Madison loved helping and I loved baking with her... #mehaffeymoments
Let me know if you try this recipe or leave a comment below if you care to share!