I would say, a carne asada burrito and beans & rice.
I love mexican food.
2. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
I would say when I was younger I was definitely a night owl but now that I am older and with work I've turned into a morning person.
3. Do you have a morning ritual, if so what is it?
I wouldn't say that I have a ritual besides get dressed and brush teeth. One new ritual I have is I always start my day with a cup of coffee.
4. Beverage of choice?
5. What is your favorite store?
Definitely Sams Club. I like the whole buying in bulk and being able to get something to eat while i shop.
6. Who is your favorite football team?
Ever since I could remember me and my dad have been Notre Dame fans.
7. What do you miss most about living in California?
Besides family I miss the convenience of having all our favorite stores and restaurants being close by.
8. Who do you miss the most?
I would say I miss my dad the most (although I miss mom too). The thing I miss most is having our routine weekend chat where we would drink beer and talk about sports, family, and just about anything.
9. What do you love about living in Missouri?
I love the clean air, the changes in the season, and the small town we live in. I know me and jade are glad that our kids get to grow up out here.
10. What do you have going on today?
Typical day: Feeding, Fixing and manure scraping.
11. Favorite season (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and why?
My favorite season would be fall. I love the cooler weather and being able to wear warmer clothes.
12. If there is one person you could meet & spend the day with, who would that be?
Me and Ty have researched this and I would have to say Blake Shelton. He likes to drink beer and have a fun time goofing off. He is also the type of person who wouldn't care if hanging out meant that he would have to do some work around the farm, he would definitely jump right in and get dirty if he had too.
13. If you could have a vacation home in another state, where would that be?
I would say Montana or Wyoming. I would definitely want to live on a ranch out there where we still get the changes in the seasons, but not so humid.
14. Favorite thing about your wife?
Definitely her personality. She knows if I'm having a rough day because she always makes me laugh as soon as she sees me.
15. Bucket list vacation?
A trip to South Bend to tour Notre Dame campus and catch a game while were there. My dad would definitely be jealous!
16. Favorite candy?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
17. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Milking cows and hopefully raising some beef cows of our own. That has definitely been a long time goal of mine and jade's.
18. Favorite thing about being a Dad?
Getting to watch my kids grow up and seeing their personalities develop. I love it when my kids say or do something and jade tells me "Look! another trait that they get from you!"
19. What do you like in your sandwich?
Lots of miracle whip, mustard, cheese and ham. It bothers jade that I put so much whip on my sandwiches.
20. Do you have a favorite quote or words you live by?
No. It's too hard to have one saying to live by the rest of your life. I like to just go with the flow.
(No editing went into this, these were all Jer's original answers :)
Thanks for answering 20 Random questions Jer, love ya...I know how much this isn't your thing, haha!