Soooo….this week has been a rough week…
I haven’t been bloggin much lately due to a new morning routine and schedule. Usually I blog in the morning when my mind is clear, then I get myself and the kids ready, eat breakfast, then throw a load of laundry in and start homeschool. We have done this for almost 2 1/2 years, and now (with his new homeschool program) we have to be out the door by 7:40 to make it to school on time, which shouldn’t be a problem right?!
The kids and I are morning people don’t get me wrong the time isn’t a problem, it’s the traffic in the morning getting him there! The first two days I felt like the worst Mom ever getting him to school late 2 days in a row, and I am not a late person-I hate to be late. BUT…now I am happy to report I’ve consistently dropped him off to school on time, even early! Here’s the time difference, in the morning it takes about 30-40 minutes to get there and in the afternoon maybe 20 minutes.
Sissy-pie has a new schedule this past week too, speech therapy started back up again. BUT… one good thing is I love her new speech therapy teacher! She seems very eager, willing and motivated to help her students achieve there goals set for them. I think it will be a good year!
Football starting next week will go from 5 day a week practices to 3 day a week practices and a game on the weekend, woooo-hooooo! If you haven’t seen this cute video I took at Bryce’s football practice check it out.
A few things I am proud of this week:
1. I made dinner every night this week and packed the kids awesome lunches for school!
2. My new more functional haircut!
3. Cleaned and organized my desk!
4. Wearing and reminding myself about my focus bracelets!
5. Getting a couple text messages from people who are close to me sending me kind words when they knew I was having a hard time and I didn’t even have to tell them. That’s how you know they know you!
Have a great Saturday and Holiday weekend,