This past weekend I picked up vlogging again for a little weekend vlog where I share a work day with you all and a home day…yah!
Over the weekend Madison and I made these cute little “Candy Cane Kiss Treats” as I call them. I really wanted to make these for Christmas and give them out with my cookies but no such luck on finding this style pretzel. 🙁
BUT…I found them at Walmart on Sunday and decided Madison and I would still make them. I new this recipe would be a good one for her to help me with. She helped unwrap ALL the kisses, helped lay out the pretzels and place the kisses on top. She is great at helping in the kitchen and enjoys it very much…it makes my Mommy heart happy!
Here’s what you need:
1 BagSquare Pretzels
1 Bag Candy Cane Pretzels or whatever flavor you’d like?
1 Baking sheet and some sort of non-stick surface (parchment paper or silicone mat)
Preheat oven at 250°F.
- Unwrap all Kisses.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Lay out enough pretzels for Kisses.
- Place Kisses on top
- Bake in preheated 250°F oven for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
- When done, take out of oven and place a pretzel on top. Squish down softly until a little resistance is felt.
- Let cool on counter top or place in fridge for quicker results.
The steps are super easy and this recipe is Super Easy for kids to help you with.
Madison loved helping and I loved baking with her… #mehaffeymoments
Let me know if you try this recipe or leave a comment below if you care to share!