This week has been a weird, yet ‘productive’ week; somewhat.
I think it has to do with having Halloween on a MONDAY!!?
Really people…Halloween on a Monday…
Okay so, I declared Thursday my day after I dropped the kids off at school. Not the whole day because I still had to get back for the kids to get out of school, homework, laundry etc. but, I went and got my hair cut, to Target and the Mall!
Well I didn’t get a “hair cut” but a trim, she trimmed about an inch off all around!
Since moving out here, I have only had my hair cut one time by someone other than my Sister. (She’s a hairstylist) When ever I’ve gone back to California I usually have her trim/cut/color etc. but since I’m not going back for a while I figured that it was time.
The girl was so nice and I already rebooked to have my hair cut in January!
So my only other favorite for this week that I haven’t shared recently is Kombucha.
I go off and on drinking Kombucha, not for any particular season except, there’s no store locally (my town) that sells it. But I did recently find it at my Walmart Grocery store!
I like the Cosmic Cranberry, but I’ve had others too. 🙂
Here are some of the benefits of drinking Kombucha. I copied the benefit from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition, you can check out the full article here!
- Probiotics– healthy bacteria
- Alkalize the body – balances internal pH
- Detoxify the liver – happy liver = happy mood
- Increase metabolism – rev your internal engine
- Improve digestion – keep your system moving
- Rebuild connective tissue – helps with arthritis, gout, asthma, rheumatism
- Cancer prevention
- Alleviate constipation
- Boost energy – helps with chronic fatigue
- Reduce blood pressure
- Relieve headaches & migraines
- Reduce kidney stones
- High in antioxidants – destroy free-radicals that cause cancer
- High in polyphenols
- Improve eyesight
- Heal excema – can be applied topically to soften the skin
- Prevent artheriosclerosis
- Speed healing of ulcers – kills h.pylori on contact
- Help clear up candida & yeast infections
- Aid healthy cell regeneration
- Reduce gray hair
- Lower glucose levels – prevents spiking from eating
Just a few benefits right? But I must say this is not a healing drink…it just benefits!
That’s all for my Friday, Have a Great Weekend and see ya Monday! 🙂