Mehaffey Moments (the “blog”) is a lifestyle blog written and edited by Jade Mehaffey (the “Author”).
For questions about this blog, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
- Name: Please leave a real name or first name. You can also use “Name @ Blog Name”.
- Be Nice: No rudeness, shaming, personal attack, inappropriateness, or similar comments will not be tolerated.
- Spam: Spam is filtered by Askimet (plugin) and deleted.
- Editing: I reserve the right to edit any comment and all comments are held under review until approved.
- Deleting: I reserve the right to delete any comment, or not approve a comment for any reason.
With all that being said, I encourage you to comment and be engaged. I want to create a great community.
I may use an affiliate link in some of my blog posts. Affiliate links do not affect your or the purchase price of a product or service I may recommend. Anything I recommend on my blog/website is because I believe in the product/service I’m talking about. I take my influence seriously.
If I do receive any compensation from an affiliate, it does not affect you or the purchase price.
All efforts are made to ensure links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated and created by a third party ad network.
Any product I review or companies I may work with are all my own opinion and are always written by the author.
Text Links/Link Exchanges
At this time I DO NOT participate in link exchanges.
The blog provides content for general information only. The content is all the opinions of the author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor certified expert in anything. You should never substitute any information from the blog for information given to you from a licensed professional. All information is given as opinion or based on personal experience.
© 2012-2019 Mehaffey Moments, Jade Mehaffey. You can see my copyright disclosure (here).
As always, if you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
This policy is valid as of July 31, 2012 – to present. Terms, Policies & Disclosures may be subject to change at any time.